11.04.2012

day four: this is hard

Day four of blogging every day this month and I'm already feeling like I have no idea what to write about.

BlogHer has writing prompts for each weekday, but they haven't sparked any ideas for me.

I have some ideas for posts to come this month, but to write those I need more than the 30 minutes before passing out in the evening that I've been able to find for this venture.

Experienced bloggers: Where do you find writing inspiration? How do you make time to write?

This post is a total cop out, I know. But it's not nothing, and it counts.


4 comments:

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

Posting everyday is really hard! I couldn't do it- and I admire you for trying it as a way to get blogging into your routine.

As far as topics- well it helps having a lense to view everything through. For me it's crafting and being creative. If it fits into that theme I post about it. If not I leave it off the blog.

I plan a lot of posts ahead of time. But if inspiration strikes I always have room to add that post in wherever it fits best.

Nicole said...

Thanks, Meg! I've been searching for that lens. I've got some ideas that I'm going to test out this month, and my goal is to start planning ahead. Thanks for the feedback and support!

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

Sometimes it just takes a while to figure out what your lense should be. And the best way to find it is to dabble around and see what clicks with you when you post it.

Can't wait to see what you have planned for the next month!

Also when I started I found crafty pod to be really helpful. Diane is very smart and gives great information about narrowing your focus. It's a craft related blog but a lot of the info is applicable across any topic. I'm sure there are also other similar blogs that that aren't craft focused.

: )

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

P.S. Just have to say I read your grocery delivery post and I LOVED it. I've been curious about these services for years and you addressed pretty much everything I was worried or wondering about.

And I thought your Thatcher Park post was great too.

Both very similar posts in a lot of ways- might be a very good lens for you! Just sayin'

: )